Wednesday, March 9, 2011

INFORMAL LETTER - introduction

INTRODUCTION
DEAR ALI,
1. How are you and your family? I hope that you are fine. Your letter has come as a great surprise to me as i believed that your father will be home soon. 

2. How are you getting on? I hope that you are as fit as a fiddle. My family and I are fine over here.


3. How is life with you? I miss you and the time that we had together in our former school. 


4. How are you? I hope that you are keeping well. It had been quite some time since I last wrote to you. Many things have been happening at home lately. 



5. How are you doing in your new school? Our football team is missing your presence on the pitch. We all hope you are adapting well over there. We are all getting well with our studies. We have just completed our monthly test.

6. Congratulation on your success in the recent examination. I always knew that you were an outstanding student. I am sure your parents are really proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment